- After completing all of this course’s lessons (listed on the left), there will be a final exam. A passing score is 70% or better. According to the Arizona Department of Insurance, a proctor or monitor must be present during the final exam. You and the proctor/monitor must also complete and sign an Affidavit of Personal Responsibility before this course is considered complete.
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to view/print your course certificate, and you will receive six (6) Arizona insurance continuing education (CE) credit hours.
- Mountain CE will report your course completions to Sircon within one business day.
- After taking your CE courses, you can verify you are compliant with your CE requirements by viewing your Sircon transcript at www.sircon.com.
- In addition to taking your CE courses, it is your responsibility to renew your insurance license before it expires. This can be done at www.nipr.com.
- Click this link for more information about Arizona insurance CE requirements and license renewal.
- You can call Mountain CE at (801) 518.1956 with any questions or concerns.
To start taking this course, please click on the first lesson below.