- After completing all of this course’s lessons (listed on the left), there will be a final exam. A passing score is 70% or better. According to the Arizona Department of Insurance, a proctor or monitor must be present during the final exam. You and the proctor/monitor must also complete and sign an Affidavit of Personal Responsibility before this course is considered complete.
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to view/print your course certificate, and you will receive six (6) Arizona insurance continuing education (CE) credit hours.
- Mountain CE will report your course completions to Sircon within one business day.
- After taking your CE courses, you can verify you are compliant with your CE requirements by viewing your Sircon transcript at www.sircon.com.
- In addition to taking your CE courses, it is your responsibility to renew your insurance license before it expires. This can be done one of two ways:
- Click this link for more information about Arizona insurance CE requirements and license renewal.
- You can call Mountain CE at 801.518.1956 with any questions or concerns.
An Arizona resident producer with a property line of authority may only sell flood insurance under the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) if the producer completes the necessary insurance training requirements related to the NFIP. Completion of this course satisfies that requirement and also provides six (6) credit hours of Arizona insurance continuing education (CE).
Unless otherwise stated, the information in this course was obtained from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
To start taking this course, please click on the first lesson below.