- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to view/print your course certificate, and you will receive four (4) Idaho insurance continuing education (CE) credit hours.
- Mountain CE will report your course completions to sbs.naic.org, usually within one business day.
- After taking your CE courses, please verify you are compliant with your CE requirements by viewing your sbs.naic.org transcript.
- In addition to taking your CE courses, it is your responsibility to renew your insurance license on sbs.naic.org or nipr.com before it expires.
- You can call us at 801.518.1956 with any questions or concerns.
Auto insurance policies vary among the different insurers. Therefore, the information presented in this course is based on the author’s general knowledge of auto insurance and industry norms. It is not based on the characteristics of a particular company’s policy or a particular “standard” policy form.
To start taking this course, please click on the first lesson below.