- This course is ongoing long term care training and does NOT meet the initial one-time long term care training requirement; Idaho producers that sell, solicit or negotiate a long term care insurance policy must complete an initial one-time long term care training course of no less than eight hours; this ongoing training course is only four hours and does NOT meet the initial one-time requirement.
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to view/print your course certificate, and you will receive four (4) Idaho insurance continuing education (CE) credit hours.
- Mountain CE will report your course completions to Sircon within one business day.
- After taking your CE courses, you can verify you are compliant with your CE requirements by viewing your Sircon transcript.
- In addition to taking your CE courses, it is your responsibility to renew your insurance license on Sircon before it expires.
- You can call us at 801.518.1956 with any questions or concerns.
To start taking this course, please click on the first lesson below.