- There will be a quiz consisting of four questions at the end of each lesson; you need to get at least three of the four questions right to continue to the next lesson; there is no final exam at the end of the course.
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to view/print your course certificate, and you will receive four (4) Utah insurance continuing education (CE) credit hours.
- Mountain CE will report your course completions to Sircon within one business day.
- After taking your CE courses, please be sure to verify you are compliant with your CE requirements by viewing your Sircon transcript.
- In addition to taking your CE courses, it is your responsibility to renew your insurance license on Sircon before it expires.
- You can call us at 801.518.1956 with any questions or concerns.
To start taking this course, please click on the first lesson below.