Utah Resident Producers, Consultants, and Adjusters
(See below for Title / Escrow)
- A TOTAL OF 24 CREDIT HOURS OF CONTINUING EDUCATION ARE REQUIRED.
- 12 of the 24 credit hours must be in the classroom or classroom equivalent type courses.
- No more than 12 credit hours may be from courses provided by insurers.
- 3 of the 24 credit hours must be in ethics training.
- The remaining 21 credit hours can be in any line of insurance.
- All 24 credit hours must be from courses approved by the Utah Insurance Department.
- Not more than 50% of the total credit hours required shall be satisfied by courses provided to a producer, consultant or adjuster licensee by one or more insurers.
Utah Resident Title / Escrow Producers
- A TOTAL OF 12 CREDIT HOURS OF CONTINUING EDUCATION ARE REQUIRED.
- 6 credit hours must be in the classroom or classroom equivalent type courses.
- 3 of the 12 credit hours must be in ethics training.
- The remaining 9 credit hours must be courses with course categories of ethics, title/escrow ethics, and/or title/escrow.
- All 12 credit hours must be from the courses approved by the Utah Insurance Department.
- If licensed for 20 or more consecutive years, a total of 6 credit hours is required, with 3 of ethics.
- Check your Sircon Transcript to see how many credit hours you still need.
- Be sure to take your CE before your license expires!
- If you do not complete all your CE before your license expires, be advised that any renewal fees paid prior to the expiration date will be forfeited and a $125.00 reinstatement fee will be required once all your CE credits hours have been posted to your license.
- Be sure to renew your insurance license! Mountain CE is not authorized to renew your license for you.