- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to view/print your course certificate, and you will receive four (4) Utah insurance continuing education (CE) credit hours.
- Mountain CE will report your course completions to Sircon within one business day.
- After taking your CE courses, you can verify you are compliant with your CE requirements by viewing your Sircon transcript.
- In addition to taking your CE courses, it is your responsibility to renew your insurance license on Sircon before it expires.
- You can call us at 801.518.1956 with any questions or concerns.
A Utah resident producer with a property line of authority may only sell flood insurance under the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) if the producer completes the necessary insurance training requirements related to the NFIP. Completion of this course satisfies that requirement and also provides four (4) credit hours of Utah insurance continuing education (CE).
Unless otherwise stated, the information in this course was obtained from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
To start taking this course, please click on the first lesson below.